- This Agreement is a public offer and defines the conditions for the use of materials and services of the website.
- By accessing the materials of the Site, the User is considered to agree with this Agreement.
- This site is intended for persons over 18 years of age and for their personal use for non-commercial and informational purposes. Please leave this site if you refuse to comply with the requirements of this Agreement, or if you are under 18 years old.
- The Site Administration is eligible at any time to change the terms of this Agreement without prior notifications. Such changes come into force upon publishing a new version of the Agreement. If the user doesn’t agree with these changes, the user is obliged to refuse access to the website, stop using the given materials and services.
- The user gives consent to apply nothing that may be considered as violating Canadian or international law. It includes the field of intellectual property, copyright and/or related rights. Any actions that result in or may result in a violation of the normal operation of the website and its services are included in this agreement.
- Using the materials of the website without the consent of the copyright holders is not allowed except as otherwise ensured by this agreement. A reference to our website is required when making quotes of materials from the website, including copyrighted works.
- Using the website or linking to third-party websites is at your own risk. The user is warned that we don’t bear responsibility for visiting and using foreign resources, references to which may be given on our website.
- By accepting these Terms and Conditions, the user gives his consent and understands that the website may contain viruses or other elements that could damage the gadgets. The transmission of encrypted data, filling in forms on the website, sending emails and using interactive areas, is not is safe and can be intercepted.
- The User agrees that we are not eligible and does not have direct or indirect obligations to the User in connection with any possible or resulting losses or losses associated with any content of the website, any malfunctions, mistakes, shortcomings, or interruptions in work of our website.
Information about the preparations on our website is intended solely for informational purposes. The medications and health-related products specified on the website can be applied only as directed by a primary physician. Product data available on the website is not implied complete and relevant medical information. This site does not contain medical recommendations.
If you have a disease, you should contact your healthcare given immediately. We do not establish a diagnosis and prescribe therapy. Information given on the website cannot be used as a statement for diagnosis establishment.
You should always receive complete medical information about the medications prescribed for you (including the benefits of their use and possibly undesirable consequences), discussing the proper use of any medications directly with the physician who prescribed them, or, if appropriate, with another medical specialist.
This website is not intended to establish a relationship between a doctor and a patient. You should not use the information provided on this site instead of consulting your doctor or another specialist. You should not take any actions or, on the contrary, refrain from them under the influence of information received on this site without first consulting a competent physician.
The opinions and points of view expressed in the articles belong to the authors of these articles and cannot be regarded as absolute scientific truth, or as a guide to action. The opinions of authors do not reflect the views of our company.
The content of the website should be considered only as a source of information or educational material that a health professional can use to improve their practice. Any scientific information that is offered on this website should be thoroughly reviewed and explained by a specialist in the field of medicine and health care. It should not be removed from the scientific and editorial context in which it is collected and published.
The site administration is not responsible for any decision made by the User, action or inaction caused by the User’s confidence in any content of the website, information or data (including those provided by third parties). The same relates to the information provided on sites linked to foreign resources.
Use of materials
The information contained on this website in the form of texts, images, software, and other materials is the property of our website. It is posted on the website on the background of the permission of the respective authors. Trademarks and logos are the property of our company or third parties’ websites. Any reproduction, sale or dissemination of information located on the website for commercial purposes is prohibited.
The site administration permits the User to print individual pages of the website or content unless expressly stated otherwise, for the purpose of their non-commercial use. Any copy of these documents should contain all notices of copyright and other property rights contained in these Terms and Conditions.
All possible disputes arising from this Agreement or related to it shall be resolved in accordance with the current legislation of Canada.
Nothing in the Agreement can be understood as the establishment between the User and our company of agent relations, partnership relations, joint activity relations, personal employment relations, or any other relations not expressly ensured for in the Agreement.
Inaction on the part of the Site Administration in case of violation by any of the provisions of this Agreement does not deprive us of the right to take later appropriate actions in defense of its interests and copyright protection of the website materials in accordance with the law.