By submitting your personal data to My Canadian Pharmacy website, you give the Pharmacy your consent to the processing and use of your personal data in accordance with Personal Data Protection Act for the purposes specified in this Policy.
Processing of personal data of users is carried out with the consent of the subject to the processing of his or her personal data.
What information do we collect?
We collect your personal information when you are:
- placing an order;
- using the feedback function (Contact form).
The data we collect, store and process in the ways listed include:
- first and last names;
Consent to the processing of personal data is given at checkout. During the execution of the online application, you will be asked to choose whether you want to receive a newsletter. Consent to receive mailings from our company is voluntary, and at your request, the information can be deleted at any time.
User personal data is stored exclusively on electronic media and processed using automated systems unless the automated processing of personal data is necessary in connection with the implementation of legal requirements.
We agree not to disclose information received from the user. In this case, the disclosure of information in the case when the obligation of such disclosure is established by the requirements of the current legislation of Canada is not considered a violation of obligations.
Cookies are brief information in the form of text files that are stored on the terminal device of the Website User, intended for use by the Web service sites. Cookies, as a rule, contain the name of the site on which they were created, the time they were stored on the end device and a unique number.
The web service does not automatically collect data other than the information contained in cookies.
Cookies are used for:
- adapting the content of the Web service according to the preferences of the User and optimizing the use of the site; in particular, these files make it possible to recognize the User’s device and correctly display Web service sites adapted to the individual needs of the User;
- creation of statistics, which helps to determine how users use our site, which improves the structure and content of sites.
My Canadian Pharmacy uses two main types of cookies:
- Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s terminal device until he or she logs out of the system;
- “Persistent” cookies are stored on the User’s terminal device for a period of time specified in the cookie settings or until they are deleted by the User.
The web service also uses the following types of cookies:
- “Necessary” cookies, allowing you to use the services available on the website;
- cookies used to ensure security, for example, to detect illegal authentication on the websites;
- “Performance” cookies, which enable the collection of information about the use of the site;
- “Functional” cookies that allow us to remember the user’s settings, as well as personalize the user interface, for example, in accordance with the selected language or country of the user, font size, appearance of the site, etc .;
- “Advertising” cookies, allowing users to provide advertising content that is relevant to their interest.
In many cases, the software used to browse the site allows us to store cookies by default on the user’s device. The users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed, in particular, in a way that will block the automatic processing of cookies in the settings of the web browser or inform about each change of settings in the device of the user. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of serving cookies is available in the software settings.
What do we do with the information we receive?
The pharmacy uses the user’s personal data to:
- execute orders in the online store;
- fulfill its obligations to the buyer (including delivery).
Also, the personal data we collect allows us to send you notifications about special offers, new products and various events. They help improve our services, content and communications.
If you do not wish to be included in our mailing list, you can unsubscribe at any time in the following ways:
- by informing us on the specified contacts for feedback;
- directly from the letter, simply by clicking on the link “Unsubscribe from the newsletter”.
Service messages informing you of the order made and the stages of its processing are sent automatically and cannot be rejected.
Information about site visitors (IP address, domain name, browser type and operating system, date and time of visit, etc.) is not personal; it is collected and stored for the purpose of maintaining statistics on visits.
Transfer of personal information to third parties
In particular, the user agrees that the seller has the right to transfer personal data to courier services, postal organizations, telecommunication operators, etc., solely to fulfill its obligations to the buyer.
Also, the user’s personal data can be transferred at the request of authorized bodies of Canada only on the grounds and in the manner established by the legislation of Canada.
The user has the right to access his or her personal data, in which he or she can make changes, add them or delete them by clicking on the appropriate link to the personal data management page and also informing about their desire to the support services of the Website via the Internet.
User requests regarding their own personal data, including checking the purpose of using personal information and expressing wishes or complaints regarding the processing of personal data, should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.