restoring wellbeing through
Lifeline Crisis Response
If you, or someone you know, is in distress or despair, no matter what your age or where you live in Northern Ireland, Lifeline is here to help you.
- Lifeline counsellors are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to listen and give you the help and support you need, in confidence.
- We are experienced in dealing with issues such as suicide prevention, self harm, abuse, trauma, depression and anxiety.
- You’ll get immediate help over the phone. We can arrange an appointment for face–to–face counselling in your local area between 5 and 10 days. You may also decide to choose telephone counselling.
- We have a team of Creative Arts Therapists who are experienced in working with young people under the age of 11 and those who have difficulty communicating verbally (see our ‘Hard To Talk’ project for more information)
- Lifeline can also put you in touch with follow–up services to ensure you receive the best possible response to your needs.
- This service has no waiting lists.
To find out more, visit our website
Our counsellors are there to listen, give support and advice but not to judge. This project is funded by DHSS&PS under the Protect Life Strategy.